Search results are displayed by category.
You control how data is processed.
Forensic Toolkit® (FTK®) is recognized around the world as the standard in computer forensics software. This court-accepted digital investigations platform is built for speed, analytics and enterprise-class scalability. Known for its intuitive interface, email analysis, customizable data views and stability, FTK lays the framework for seamless expansion, so your computer forensics solution can grow with your organization's needs.
New expansion modules deliver industry-first malware analysis and state-of-the-art visual analytics as part of an integrated platform.
Cerberus is a malware triage technology that is available as an add-on for FTK 4. The first step towards automated reverse engineering, Cerberus provides threat scores and disassembly analysis to determine both the behavior and intent of suspect binaries.
View data in multiple display formats, including timelines, cluster graphs, pie charts and more. Quickly determine relationships in the data, find key pieces of information, and generate reports that are easily consumed by attorneys, CIOs or other investigators.
AN INTEGRATED COMPUTER FORENSICS SOLUTION
- Create images, process a wide range of data types from forensic images to email archives, analyze the registry, conduct an investigation, decrypt files, crack passwords, and build a report all with a single solution.
- Recover passwords from 100+ applications.
- KFF hash library with 45 million hashes.
- Advanced, automated analysis without the scripting.
DON'T LOSE WORK DUE TO CRASHING
Unlike other products on the market, FTK is database-driven so you won't experience the crashing associated with memory-based tools. In addition FTK components are compartmentalized, so for example, if the GUI crashes, the processing workers continue to process data.
UNMATCHED PROCESSING SPEEDS
FTK is different from other computer forensics solutions in that it processes data up front, so you're not wasting time waiting for searches to execute during the analysis phase. However, the product is designed to provide the fastest, most accurate and consistent forensic processing possible with distributed processing and true multi-threaded / multi-core support. Every copy of FTK includes a total of 4 processing workers - 1 on the examiner machine and 3 distributed. If you are interested in having multiple examiners share a common processing farm and centralized database for collaborative analysis, please contact your sales representative to inquire about AccessData Lab.
- Wizard-driven processing ensures no data is missed.
- Cancel/Pause/Resume functionality
- Real-time processing status
- CPU resource throttling
- Email notification upon processing completion
- Pre- and post-processing refinement
- Advanced data carving engine allows you to specify criteria, such as file size, data type and pixel size to reduce the amount of irrelevant data carved while increasing overall thoroughness.
Install a persistent agent on a single computer to enable the remote analysis and incident response capabilities of AD Enterprise. Preview, acquire and analyze hard drive data, peripheral device data, and volatile/memory data on Windows®, Apple® OS, UNIX® and Linux® machines. Uninstall the agent at any time, and push it out to a different computer for multi-machine analysis.
- Easy, wizard-driven agent deployment.
- Secure remote device mounting using the Pico agent.
ADVANCED VOLATILE / MEMORY ANALYSIS
- Supports 32-bit and 64-bit Windows® OS
- Comprehensive analysis of volatile data
- Static RAM analysis from an image or against a live system
- Enumerate all running processes, including those hidden by rootkits, and display associated DLLs, network sockets and handles in context.
- Dump a process and associated DLLs for further analysis in third-party tools.
- Memory string search allows you to identify hits in memory and automatically map them back to a given process, DLL or piece of unallocated space and dump the corresponding item.
- FTK 4 now provides VAD tree analysis and exposes registry artifacts in memory and will parse and display handle information from memory.
"MAC features... that can't be found in any other Windows Analysis Tool."
- Ryan Kubasiak, www.AppleExaminer.com
- Process B-Trees attributes for metadata
- PLIST support
- SQLite database support
- Apple DMG and DD_DMG disk image support
- JSON file support
FASTER, MORE COMPREHENSIVE INDEX AND BINARY SEARCHING
FTK processes and indexes your data up front, so search and analysis is faster than other products. Leveraging the powerful dtSearch engine, as well as a full-featured regular expression engine for binary searches, FTK produces fast and accurate results.
- New in FTK 4: Regular expression support in index searching allows you to search for advanced combinations of characters within indexed data.
BROAD FILE SYSTEM, FILE TYPE AND EMAIL SUPPORT
- Support for 700+ image, archive and file types
- Notes NSF, Outlook PST/OST, Exchange EDB, Outlook Express DBX, Eudora, EML (Microsoft Internet Mail, Earthlink, Thunderbird, Quickmail, etc.), Netscape, AOL and RFC 833
- Process and analyze DMG (compressed and uncompressed), Ext4, exFAT, VxFS (Veritas File System), Microsoft VHD (Microsoft Virtual Hard Disk), Blackberry IPD backup files, Android YAFFS / YAFFS 2 and many more.
- Create and process Advanced Forensic Format (AFF) images.
BROAD ENCRYPTION SUPPORT
- Automatically decrypt (with proper credentials) Credant, SafeBoot, Utimaco, SafeGuard Enterprise and Easy, EFS, PGP, GuardianEdge, Pointsec and S/MIME.
- FTK is the only computer forensics solution that can identify encrypted PDFs.
EXPLICIT IMAGE DETECTION (EID) ADD-ON
This image detection technology not only recognizes flesh tones, but has been trained on a library of more than 30,000 images to enable auto-identification of potentially pornographic images.
- Generate detailed reports in native format, HTML, PDF, XML, RTF, and more - with links back to the original evidence.
- Define Registry Supplemental Reports (RSR) during pre-processing or additional analysis.
- See which files could not be processed or indexed with the Processing Exception/Case Info report.
- Create a CSV of processed files that can be imported into Excel or a database application.
- Export MSGs for all supported email types.
AccessData, Forensic Toolkit and FTK are registered trademarks owned by AccessData in the United States and other jurisdictions and may not be used without prior written permission. All other marks and brands may be claimed as the property of their respective owners. Any reference to non-AccessData marks are for the purposes of enumerating the technologies AccessData solutions will address during the course of a digital investigation.